Monday 26 December 2011

Diabetes: Keep Your Blood Sugar Level Under Control!!!

 

 
 
This slideshow is in association with GLUCOSMILE
 
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that prevents the body from utilizing glucose completely or partially. Many of us know and believe that there is no cure for diabetes, however by following these home remedies you'll be able to get your blood sugar level under control.
 
Fresh mango leaves + water
Take 15 fresh mango leaves and 1 glass of water. Boil the mango leaves in water. Dry the leaves and leave them overnight. In the morning, filter this water and drink it. It is an effective home remedy for diabetes.
 
A glass-full of of amla + karela juice
Mix 1 tablespoon of amla juice with 1 cup of karela juice. Drink this mixture on daily basis for 2 months. This will help in reducing blood sugar levels in blood and urine. Eating bitter gourd (Karela) alone as a vegetable will also benefit. Make sure you remove the seeds before consuming karela.
 
Keep diabetes away with dalchini
A little touch of dalchini in food will help in curing diabetes, acidity and increases your appetite.
 
Dish out your chances of diabetes with curry leaves
Take 10 curry leaves every morning with water for 3 months on daily basis and see the results for yourself.
 

 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete